According to Jesus, the Torah, that is, the Pentateuch, the Prophets, the Psalms are about Jesus or about Jehovah, not God Father, the Holy Spirit, or an Angel.
Luke 24:44 ASV
(44) And he said unto them, These are my words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me.
John 5:39-40 ASV
(39) Ye search the scriptures, because ye think that in them ye have eternal life; and these are they which bear witness of me;
(40) and ye will not come to me, that ye may have life.
1. God the Father is the Witness of Jesus. John 5:36-38.
2. The Prophets were witnesses of Jesus (YAHWEH). John 5:39, Acts 10:43, Revelation 1:1-3.
3. The Holy Scriptures are witnesses of Jesus. John 5:39, 1 Corinthians 12:3.
4. John the Baptist was a witness of Jesus. John 3:26, 5:30.
5. The Apostles were witnesses. John 6:69, Acts 1:8, Revelation 1:9.
6. The Angels witnessed that Jesus is Messiah YAHWEH. Matthew 1:21, Luke 2:11.
7. Apostle Paul was a witness of Jesus. Acts 22:14-18, 23:11.
8. The demons witnessed that Jesus is YAHWEH God, the Holy One of God. Mark 1:24, Luke 4:34.
Therefore, I said to you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I AM, you will die in your sins. John 8:24 LITV
because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as [is] Lord [YAHWEH], and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved: Romans 10:9 ASV
1 Corinthians 12:3 ASV
(3) Wherefore I make known unto you, that no man speaking in the Spirit of God saith, Jesus is anathema; and no man can say, Jesus is Lord [YHWH, YAHWEH, JEHOVAH], but in the Holy Spirit.
Luke 10:22 ASV
(22) All things have been delivered unto me of my Father: and no one knoweth who the Son is, save the Father; and who the Father is, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son willeth to reveal him.